Five fun-filled days of fitness, team building activities, sports & Bible study!
- June 19th - 23rd, Monday–Friday, 8am-11am.
- $50 per camper, includes camp shirt
- 3rd - 6th graders may attend (this fall's grade) 32 kids max.
- Our camp encourages team work and relational growth within the team. This is dependant on perfect attendance. We ask that you make every effort to have your camper attend every day. The rest of their team needs their help!
- Held in the gym at Arizona Community Church in Tempe, northeast corner of Rural & Knox (just north of Ray Road), next to Corona del Sol High School.
Our camp fills up early every year.
- Click here for mail in registration form.
- Follow this link for Active.com online registration.
- When online registration is closed, please email to check for availability of camper spots.
Event details and schedule
- Daily Activities include:
- Core strengthening
- Sport skills- We have a Sport of the Day and work on drills, have team skill competitions and scrimmages for the Sport of the Day- baseball, football, basketball, soccer and volleyball.
- Character development
- Bible study
- Team building activities