- Camp goes from Saturday, July 1st - Tuesday, July 4th and is held at Northern Arizona University with some sports practicing at Coconino and Flagstaff High Schools.
- Camp Coach training is Sunday, June 11th, 3-4pm in the Antelope Gym at GCU. Meet other coaches and staff. Coaches who live in the valley are expected to be there. Park in the lot near 35th and Missouri.
- Camp consists of 6 sessions of competition and 3 evening programs. One practice on Saturday afternoon and Tuesday morning, two practices on Sunday and Monday.
- College athletes will serve as huddle leaders and can assist you with coaching.
- We need athletes to make camp happen! Please invite your athletes to attend camp; they will need to register and pay. FCA field staff can make camp presentations at your school if you'd like. Camp registration link.
- The coach who brings the most athletes to camp will get a $100 gift card!
Camp verse: “Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel.” Phil 1:27
Camp theme: The Power of One.
One passion, one purpose and one goal can drive an athlete, coach, or team to be their very best. The Impact of One. One player, one play, and one game-changing moment can transform the course of competition and bring victory. Everything comes down to One. There is power in One Gospel. There is power in One Truth. And there is power in our One Great God who transforms hearts and brings victory in our lives. As Christian athletes, when we stand together with one passion, one power, and one purpose, there is great impact! Let’s stand together as One!